Blood Glucose Support (Vegan) (90 Capsules)
All parcels sent 1st class through Royal Mail
94% of our orders arrive the next working day. Want it next day guaranteed? Choose Express Delivery at checkout.
Save Money & Buy a 30 Eco Pack Key Features Can also be used as a multi-mineral formula Contributes to normal blood glucose concentrations Helps regulate blood sugar levels Description Vegan supplements, Vegan vitamins and Vegan Minerals. We are at the cutting edge of supplying you with the very best supplements & vitamins money can buy. Our Vegan vitamins are Guaranteed to contain No chemicals and only contain those ingre...
- Can also be used as a multi-mineral formula
- Contributes to normal blood glucose concentrations
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels
Vegan supplements, Vegan vitamins and Vegan Minerals. We are at the cutting edge of supplying you with the very best supplements & vitamins money can buy. Our Vegan vitamins are Guaranteed to contain No chemicals and only contain those ingredients that make our supplements work. No bulkers, No fillers and No other chemicals to stabilise the formulations. All our vegan supplements are sold without the chemicals that the majority of our competitors use to bulk out there supplements. Our safe vegan vitamins are sold with the full spectrum of nutrients which offer you a step above the rest.
Blood Glucose Support is an excellent multi-mineral formula with added cinnamon designed to help regulate blood sugar levels. The key active ingredients are chromium GTF, zinc, magnesium and cinnamon.
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and normal macronutrient (protein, fat, carbohydrate) metabolism
- When levels of chromium in the body, and therefore glucose tolerance factor (GTF), are too low, the activity of insulin is blocked – blood glucose levels therefore remain elevated
- Diets high in refined carbohydrates are usually low in zinc, so this mineral has been added to our Blood Glucose Support formulation
- Zinc has many roles in the body – of particular relevance here are its roles in contributing to carbohydrate metabolism, protein synthesis and protecting cells from oxidative stress
- Copper is combined with zinc to prevent a possible risk of copper deficiency during long-term usage as they compete for the same absorption site
- Extracts from the bark of the cinnamon tree have been used traditionally as medicine throughout the world
- This supplement uses pure, real cinnamon with no detectable levels of coumarin
- This supplement also contains selenium and manganese which protect cells from oxidative stress. We have also included molybdenum
- This supplement can also be used as a multi-mineral formula
Our Promise to You
Whether you are buying our supplements for Religious reasons, Ethnical reasons, Animal welfare reasons or you just want the very best supplements you can find for your money, here at Body By Nature we sell all our formulations in a Vegan format. Vegan Vitamins, Vegan supplements and Vegan minerals, are sold in a ‘whole food’ or ‘food state’. Your body recognises this and therefore each and every Vitamin and mineral will nourish and maintain areas of your body which needs it the most.
Eco Packs - The same Supplements but with No Bottle!
This link below allows you to purchase the same high quality vegan supplements without the need to throw the bottle away when you have finished taking the course. Our eco pip packs save you money, allow you to recycle all our packaging and keeps the waste to a minimum all the time you can be enjoying the very best natural ingredients money can buy.
|Cinnamon Extract - equivalent to 500mg whole cinnamon||25.0mg||*|
Magnesium bisglycinate; hydroponically-grown cruciferous vegetable (brassica Juncea) providing naturally-occurring: iron, zinc, manganese, selenium, chromium, and vanadium; capsule shell (vegetable cellulose); cinnamon extract; vegetable stearic acid.
1-3 Capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner. Age 12 and over. Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities. Contraindications; Type 1 diabetics should consult with their doctor before taking this product.